Sloan is the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems and has been in operation since 1906. We are at the forefront of the green building movement and provide sustainable restroom solutions. We manufacture water-efficient products including flush valves, electronic faucets, soap dispensing and sink systems along with vitreous china fixtures for commercial, industrial and institutional markets worldwide.
Be a leader on the forefront of game changing touch-free, water conservation product technology. Work in a dynamic, challenging environment, leveraging your engineering skills and leadership potential to bring people and products together in new and exciting ways. This role is a strong contributor to the design and development of Sloan’s growing product offerings. This position requires mechanical engineering (fluidics, hydraulics, etc.) and basic manufacturing knowledge (castings, machining, injection molding). Support engineering analysis, prototyping, and experiments for new product development and production, ensuring high standards of quality. Utilize and promote the use of best practices in engineering such as DFMEA, tolerance analysis, DOE. Develop specifications and proposals, and collaborate with multi-site internal engineering resources and outside design partners to execute mission critical projects contributing to Sloan’s future growth.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Basic proficiency in 3-D Modeling. Comfortable and adaptable to loearning and working in multiple software packages.
- Ability to produce supporting documentation including 2-D production drawings
- Basic understanding of general manufacturing process (i.e. die casting, injection molding, machining and fabrication)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic skills in hydraulics/fluidics, mechanisms, dynamics and tolerance analysis
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx coverage for employee plus eligible dependents
- Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term disability, and HSA, FSA
- Employer matching 401K, PTO, holidays, EAP, wellness programs, on-site medical staff and fitness center
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Sloan
At Sloan, inclusion and belonging are at the core of what we do every day, and we empower and celebrate the diversity of our workforce. We encourage and value different perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, and solutions. Be your authentic self at Sloan.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations