STUDIO A ARCHITECTURE. is seeking a motivated Architectural Intern to join our growing company’s Louisville, KY office.
Qualified applicant will have an opportunity to oversee on a variety of projects in all phases of design process – from marketing efforts and initial inception to development of construction documents and all the way to construction administration.
Studio A offers competitive salary, vacation, flexible hours, health insurance, 401K, and career advancement potential.
- Assistance in marketing, preliminary design and RFP presentations
- Field verification and as-built measurements and evaluation.
- Schematic design, floor plan layouts,
- Architectural renderings.
- Communication with clients
- Coordination with engineers and other consultants.
- Development and production of construction documents.
- Assist with permitting and other regulatory agencies.
- Construction administration, communication with contractors, review of submittals
- Have fun
Qualifications and Skills
- Revit (required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Senior Care or Multi-Family projects (preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Revit: 1 year (Required)
- Architectural: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location