Hiring due to adding more customers. We are growing - Come grow with us!
Due to business expansion and opening a new location, we are looking for both Jr to Sr. level Maintenance Engineers that will maintain our Laundry Warehouse Equipment.
We are a commercial laundry facility providing a service to major hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout Northern and Central California.
Are you interested in?
- Full-time employment?
- Are you able to work overtime with or without advance notice?
- Are you interested in joining a company that will offer long term employment and advancement opportunities?
- Are you willing to be part of growth that will benefit you and your whole family?
- Are you willing to work with a company that will recognize a job well done?
If so, then we want to speak with you!
Apply to the posting and if you meet the requirements that we are looking for, then one of our recruiters will be in contact with you.
Who are we looking for?
A Maintenance Engineer that knows or has:
1. Electrical troubleshooting
2. Hydraulic & Pneumatic abilities
3. Good to great electronics knowledge
4. Good to great mechanical knowledge
5. Good to great electrical knowledge
6. Must be computer literate
7. Must be a team-player and knows how to follow-through.
Check us out at: www.emeraldus.com
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE COMMERCIAL LAUNDRY EXPERIENCE!
Emerald is an EOE Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Industrial maintenance: 5 years (Required)
- Repairing boilers, pneumatic controls: 3 years (Preferred)
- Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required