More than 7 billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will reach 9.4 billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this demand. They'll be seeking options that are economically viable and that will help them remain environmentally sustainable. Granular's software meets this need, making farmers more efficient.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to work directly with our customers to help them use data to improve their business. You'll engage with the growers, advisors and/or retailers around our Granular Agronomy and AgStudio products which are agronomic data management software applications. AgStudio provides a high degree of task automation, simplifying working with large volumes of data....it's a big change management challenge and we're looking for folks with the desire and analytical ability to pull it off!
At Granular, you'll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier startup team with proven entrepreneurial expertise looking to revolutionize the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We're growing quickly, and expanding our team in the midwest. We're looking for self-motivated, intellectual, and versatile individuals to join our team to improve the lives of our customers.
What You'll Get To Do:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Own the customer relationship with a combination of farm operations, crop consultants or retailers
- Strategically lead the Customer Journey, spanning product adoption, business reviews, and renewals. Your goal is to lead your customers to value and create strong brand advocates.
- Ensure full retention of your customer base by negotiating software subscription renewals - increasing customer happiness and increasing customer retention your key metric
- Cross-sell business software products on existing Granular Agronomy base to provide even more value and drive revenue
- Quickly become an expert with Granular's software in order to train and motivate your accounts
- Become fluent in the competitive landscape so that you fully understand Granular's differentiation and can regularly articulate that to your accounts
- Understand the value of other Granular products and solutions to effectively upsell or cross sell to bring additional value or overcome our customers challenges
- As the voice of the customer, you will contribute to the product roadmap and provide regular feedback to the Product Team to ensure that we are driving increasing value to our customer base
Perks and Benefits:
- Agriculture experience and love for the industry is a must. That means you either grew up on a working farm, studied ag in college, or have worked in the industry
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in account management or customer success role with a tech company, consulting firm, or other similar organization. B2B account management experience is a plus
- BA or BS from leading university
- Track record of academic excellence
- Detail and process oriented - analytical and structured in your thinking
- Outgoing, assertive and enjoy working with people
- Enjoy working with software and analytics and have knowledge of business software applications
Who We Are:
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan, dog-friendly offices
Granular combines the leadership and innovation of experienced entrepreneurs, advisors, and investors with the meaningful insights of farmers, agronomists, data scientists and engineers.
Our internal team has the rebellious, innovative business and technical acumen that defines Silicon Valley; this expertise has produced products including Granular Business ( https://granular.ag/farm-management-software/ ), Granular Agronomy ( https://granular.ag/agronomy/ ),AcreValue ( https://granular.ag/acrevalue/ ), and AgStudio.
Founded in February 2014, and backed by leading VC's like Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, Granular is an independent subsidiary of Corteva, a spin off of DowDuPont™. We currently have offices in San Francisco, CA, Champaign, IL, Johnston, IA and Cumming, GA.