Machinery Design Engineer
Direct Hire Opportunity
We have a manufacturing client with ties to the Ag industry that is looking to add a Machinery Design Engineer to their team. The primary function of this position is to design and develop new Ag machinery using CAD tools. The Machinery Design Engineer will develop computer models and perform engineering analysis on proposed designs. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical background and be familiar with electronic systems and controls programming.
Qualifications for the Machinery Design Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in machinery design
- Proficient with AutoCAD software
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year
- machinery design: 3 years (Required)
- Do you have AutoCAD experience?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity