Application Owner-Paducah, KY
Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) delivers core processing, managed services, mobile and Internet solutions, payments processing, print and electronic distribution, and regulatory and compliance solutions to financial institutions and corporate customers across the nation. Exceptional service, dynamic solutions and superior results are the foundation of CSI’s reputation in empowering businesses to remain competitive, compliant and profitable.
CSI’s Managed Services revolutionizes banking technology through cloud-delivered infrastructure, security and IT systems to help financial institutions remain competitive, compliant and profitable.
As a member of CSI Data Center Operations Team, the Application Owner is responsible for overall health, data integrity and operational efficiency of CSI digital platforms. This individual will utilize and help configure top of class products to ensure both infrastructure and applications changes deliver on the expected results.
- Monitoring and tracking specific CSI applications and their performance
- Monitoring and testing of application code and infrastructure changes.
- Follow strict Change Management (CM) and maintenance windows policies
- Create and maintain systems documentation
- Assist in system trouble shooting and remediation of events
- Own overall capacity management of the application including Infrastructure and application capabilities
- Participate in all Product and application Scrum meetings to better understand application roadmaps.
- Technically assist any other teams of the company as needed.
- Willing to work nights and weekends when needed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, teamwork mentality, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to meet various business and technical needs
- Strong troubleshooting skills between Web services/ASP.Net applications and back end infrastructure such as SQL, Storage, other web services
- Ability to demonstrate gains and identify gaps through data collection and analysis
- Strong knowledge in the interoperability of Software, Servers and Networks
- Ability to understand business strategy and how to integrate IT into business functions
- Able to foster a professional working environment for technical staff
- Ability to prioritize and organize projects and tasks
- Must be able to accept and embrace change
- Must be detail oriented and assertive in nature
- Must be customer focused, proactive, accept ownership and have a sense of urgency
- Must be accustomed to responding quickly and in a controlled manner to emergencies
- Bachelor's degree preferred or IT certifications
- Willing to travel to remote locations when needed