We are looking for a WFOV OPIR Sensor Engineer for our federal government customer located in Crystal City, VA! We are looking for a Satellite/Systems Architect with experience using, testing, and building Wide Field of View (WFOV) OPIR (Overhead Persistent InfraRed) sensors specifically.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline with at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Expertise in the development of OPIR Sensors
- Experience in design test and development of OPIR sensors and sensor systems
- Experience with current and future OPIR satellite collection systems to include current and future processing capabilities.
- Experience with the Ground System integration of OPIR systems
- Proven experience in core systems engineering and analysis disciplines and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
BryceTech offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, a comprehensive health plan including dental and vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match, and an educational reimbursement program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- relevant work: 8 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place