Resodyn is a successful, growing, dynamic, new product development and manufacturing company in Southwest Montana that designs advanced technologies for mixing solutions supporting a broad range of industries and processing applications.
The unique mixing system that Resodyn has patented is called ResonantAcoustic Mixing and is capable of mixing combinations of solids, liquids, and gases using high-intensity, low-frequency acoustic energy. These high-tech mixing systems are marketed and sold globally to an expanding list of clients. We are continuously expanding our product lines to meet market demands for processing and other advanced technologies. Resodyn also provides custom solutions to its clients, and as such, technical challenges and opportunities continuously and rapidly evolving.
Resodyn’s team of scientists and engineers consist of highly innovative and passionate individuals that invent, design, develop, and manufacture advanced technologies to address specific market needs. Resodyn’s proven strategy for success is driven by a vertically integrated business model capable of taking state-of-the-art technologies from concept through manufacturing and sales.
The design work/scope required by this position encompasses the development of complete product designs and advanced processes.
- Take responsibility for assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Strong engineering capabilities and a knack for innovative solutions to technically challenging problems.
- Strong interest in conducting advanced product and process development with the goal of commercialization.
- Fundamental understanding of mass transport in gas-liquid and liquid-liquid systems.
- Track records of solid project management.
- Ability to develop and complete the process in partnership with the design team, or individually as assigned by management.
- Strong work ethic, leadership, and capabilities as a team leader/participant for assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Enthusiasm for working in a diverse, technically demanding, and exciting technology environment.
- The successful candidate will have key responsibilities in expanding the application of Resodyn’s advanced acoustic mixing technology and advanced process development. Issues to be engineered include mixing, mass transport, heat transfer, scaling, process control, and process optimization. Research and development work will include batch, semi-continuous, continuous mixing, and continuous chemical reactor processes.
- Take responsibility for assigned projects from inception to completion. Generate project requirements to resolve product/process problems and to support the development of new products/processes, initiate technical investigations, and prepare protocols.
- Write research reports, prepare grant proposals, and to periodically present work in a strong technical team setting and closely with industrial clients, government organizations, and collaborators.
- Design and conduct experiments that include multiphase mixing, chemical reactions, and other processes.
- Specify equipment at the system through the component level.
- Generate PI&D and PFD diagrams.
- Conceptualize new unit processes/methods as required to enable the overall system and process functionality derived both internally and generated externally by clients and collaborators.
- Ph.D. (preferred), or Masters of Science in Chemical Engineering (ABET Accredited)
- Ten years of related experience.
- Team leadership and progressive track record of increasing responsibility in a related field.
- U.S. Citizen.
Exceptional Benefits Package:
- Generous Vacation Package
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible benefit plan
- Pension/profit sharing and 401(K)
- Relocation allowance.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 10 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off