Cosairus LLC is a premier software development company specializing in building software solutions that help our clients reach business process goals. Cosairus develops custom software applications for clients in industries such as healthcare, finance and manufacturing. We currently have an opening for a lead Project Manager to ensure that software development project tasks are properly managed. Candidates must be creative, highly motivated, responsible, and are detail oriented.
The ideal candidate will work in concert with software developers and a software project development manager to perform project and resource planning. The project manager will act as the stakeholder advocate to ensure the project meets the approved goals and timelines.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Business requirement analysis
- Creating functional specification documents
- Interfacing with project stakeholders and software development teams
- Monitoring project status
- Ensuring that the project achieves expected time and budget goals
- Cost estimation
- Proposal estimation
- Project planning and sprint planning
- Meeting planning
- Creation and maintenance of project plans
- Coordinating status reports
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Five or more years of experience in project management of software development projects
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Agile and SCRUM methodology experience
- Use of project management tools such as Microsoft Project, JIRA, and confluence
Any of the following qualifications although not required, are beneficial.
PMP or SCRUM Certification
Previous software development experience in C# or Java
Previous database experience in Oracle and/or SQL Server
Opportunities for Advancement
Cosairus is a growing company with opportunities for advancement for those with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Salary level will be determined based on experience, education and software development knowledge.
Cosairus does not accept submissions from job placement or recruitment firms. We require that applicants contact us directly.
Job Type: Full-time