CKS Engineers, Inc. is an established consulting engineering firm specialized in providing civil, municipal and environmental engineering services to Municipal and Municipal Authority clients in the southeastern Pennsylvania area. Our office is located in Doylestown, PA. Since our founding in 1981, CKS has established a reputation for excellence in engineering and for developing and maintaining long-standing professional relationships with our clients by providing a full scope of services with individual attention and support. CKS continues to experience an increasing demand for our services. As a result, we are seeking a qualified Municipal Design Engineer to add to our staff.
Municipal Design Engineer: We are seeking a candidate with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in Municipal Engineering Design Services. This position includes opportunities for advancement and professional development.
- Design and preparation of bid documents for the construction of municipal projects such as: stormwater improvement, roadway improvement, and parks and trail projects.
- Design and preparation of bid documents for the construction of water and wastewater infrastructure improvements.
- Preparation of engineering studies, compliance reports and permit applications for municipal, water and wastewater projects.
- Interaction with staff, subconsultants and clients regarding ongoing projects.
- Attendance of meetings, including staff meetings and municipal board or authority meetings, as required.
Bachelor’s degree in civil, municipal or environmental engineering, or related field; passed “Engineer in Training” exam, and working toward obtaining P.E. license.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in municipal engineering.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and municipal codes.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Motivated individual who can work independently and with team members.
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance bonus programs.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Ability to work on a variety of challenging projects.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Long-term disability.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Health Insurance.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,000.00 - $83,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
CKS has a company policy that follows CDC guidelines. Social distancing and masks are required in the work place. Key employees have remote access capabilities as well.
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place