Core Responsibilities (on-site position):
- Develop and support multithreaded applications with a strong emphasis on high
- Optimize our trading strategy implementation and performance analysis platform
using network and systems programming.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote, order and financial data.
- Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers, and other groups to
provide software solutions.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Professional-level C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science or Mathematics degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Perl, Bash or CSH is a
- Experience with relational databases including Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle is a
- Experience with GUI design is a plus.