Gamry Instruments is hiring! Located in beautiful Bucks County, PA, Gamry Instruments is the front runner of scientific innovation. We have a relaxed work environment, a friendly staff and on most days, all the coffee you can drink! The only thing missing is you!
The ideal candidate will be a Software Engineer who is self-motivated and system-focused. Candidate must possess a proven knowledge of key languages including: Qt, C++, Python 3.x, and various toolchains. Exceptional organizational skills are a must. Excellent computer skills as well as good oral, presentation, and written communication skills are required. Knowledge of data management and fast graphical display is desirable. Knowledge of real time data acquisition and signal processing is desirable but not required.
You will be tasked with working with our data analysis and instrument control software using modern software technologies and design methods, to:
- Re-platform various older software technologies to produce a robust, usable, consistent, testable, and maintainable product using C++ & Python for scientific data acquisition, analysis, and management.
- Collaborate with colleagues, both senior designers and technical marketing specialists to implement a 1st-in-class analytical instrument system.
- Develop within an agile but realistic software environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Software Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Non-academic software development: 3 years (Required)
- C++: 3 years (Required)
- Scientific Instrumentation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19