Position is contingent upon contract award and customer acceptance.
QED Systems, LLC, currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join our team in Fort Hood, TX as support for the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF).
The CTSF is the Army CIO/G6 trusted agent for performing interoperability certification testing and maintaining version control of the Army's LWN MC Software baselines through proven CM practices. Responsible for services to design and implement a SOS architecture necessary to achieve CIO/G6 approval for certification testing or ASA (ALT) for LWN MC system development efforts.
This position is based out of the CTSF Facility on Fort Hood, TX. It is a Monday-Friday 40 hr/week assignment on site. Telecommuting and flex hours are not available for this position.
- Perform engineering and technical assessments and provide recommendations on the integration of systems applications and hardware prior to fielding of operational units
- Provide system engineering support to maintain the facilities and expertise to support the Materiel Developer in the integration of individual systems into a System of Systems (SOS) capability
- Provide configuration control for the Army Interoperability Certification (AIC) test environments and change management (ChM) for the Army's certified Interoperable Baselines, including firmware and related documentation
- Provide configuration management of C4ISR Systems software
- Provide traceability, accountability and distribution for Army software products as required by Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA), Chief Information Officer/G-6 and HQDA G-3/5/7
- Provide support to CTSF and its supporting/supported organizations in Modeling, Simulation, and subsequent analysis for C4ISR systems
- Maintain the capability to verify integrated software releases IAW CIO/G6 and software blocking policy/Capability Sets.
- Provide hardware and software virtualization support, Host Based Security System (HBSS) support, system validation and integration support
- Support the Government in designing, developing, establishing, executing, and maintaining an adaptable, flexible, scalable, and reliable C4ISR products, services and communications architecture
- Support Engineering Services in the design and implementation of Command Post hardware and software system of systems architectures
- Configure ASA (ALT) / PEO / PM delivered LWN MC hardware necessary to meet CIO/G6 hardware certification standards.
- SECRET clearance required with eligibility for TOP SECRET/SCI
- Detail-oriented with technical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience with military C4ISR systems (ideally US Army) preferred.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related technical field
- Must meet DoDD 8570.01 standards
- IAT L2
- Software Computing Environment: C# and JAVA
- QED offers a competitive compensation package for employees. Salaries are based on skill level and experience
QED Systems, LLC provides equal employment opportunities for all persons and prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or non-disqualifying disability
QED Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
Please submit your resume to: