Founded on the principles of trust, experience, and innovation, Trexin Consulting specializes in strategy execution – the effective implementation of business strategy to achieve a specific business goal. Also referred to as applied strategy, strategy execution situations that Trexin frequently leads include: scaling capabilities for growth, optimizing operations for cost reduction, driving synergies for M&A and recovering projects in distress. Trexin’s services are right-sized for our Clients’ needs, ranging from our “Diamond Team” service when our Clients want Trexin to own an outcome and share delivery risk, to Expert / Advisory services for senior-level guidance, to Strategic Staffing services for execution-oriented tasks and roles. Our expertise spans Healthcare, Life Sciences, Financial Services, and Products & Distribution, overlaid by multidisciplinary skills in the five capabilities essential to executing strategy: Aligned Enterprise, Program Execution, Technology, Innovation and Analytics.
Oracle Senior Developer (ORMB)
Trexin Consulting is currently seeking an Oracle Sr. Developer with a background in Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) to join our team in Chicago and consult at our Healthcare clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist in the design and implementation of financial and management reporting used to drive strategic and operational decision making.
- Report rationalization ensuring metrics are consistently defined, calculated, and accessed, and for identifying opportunities for enhanced reporting automation.
- The Oracle Senior Developer will closely partner with Financial Service Delivery (FSD) team to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of revenue management and billing to reduce risks and redundancy, while improving timeliness, quality and delivery.
Key Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Sr. Developer for ORMB who will work with Oracle development and architecture team in enhancements/customizations to ORMB version 2.7.
- Must have at least 1 prior implementation experience of ORBM.
- Must have a solid understanding of ORMB configurations, enhancement, extensions, reporting capabilities.
- Must have an understanding of ORMB table structure and experience in interface building.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years of Oracle product experience – this can be experience with a wide variety of the Oracle product suite.
- Using ORMB in the insurance practice.
- Relational databases and integration experience.
Trexin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Trexin is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trexin are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate against race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Trexin Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Trexin Consulting vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Trexin Consulting Recruiting Team and such candidate was submitted to the Trexin Consulting Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.
Job Type: Contract