The Support Engineer works as a member of our Engineering Operations Team to ensure that our services are performing and operating in accordance with defined service level agreements. This role has primary responsibility for triaging critical customer facing issues escalated from our technical help desk. The support engineer will work closely with the infrastructure, data, and development teams.
- Provide production support for multiple solutions
- Provide on-call support as a member of a scheduled rotation
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and triage complex software, hardware, and service issues.
- Identify and escalate issues for root causes analysis;
- Provide accountability for all operational workflows and standard operating procedures.
- Create/maintain comprehensive support and process documentation.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fulfill business support service requests (troubleshooting, log reviews, etc.).
- Systems, applications, and performance monitoring.
- Contribute to support tooling and process development.
- Work with peers to assign, prioritize and complete daily tasks
- US Citizenship is required
- The ability to pass a State or Federal background check is required