Battle Management Algorithms Engineer – # 20191111-022
Position is located at Huntsville, AL – no relocation allowance available
Security Clearance: Must have an active Secret Clearance.
Job Description & Required Skills:
The candidate will be responsible for refining and documenting the C2BMC Battle Management algorithm architecture in conjunction with other senior algorithm engineers. The candidate will also participate in developing and documenting complex algorithms in one or both of the following areas: battle management; sensor resource management.
Required Qualifications: 12 years of experience required
Candidate must possess an understanding of systems and software engineering process and principles. Knowledge of software architecture in relation to algorithms is required. Candidate must possess knowledge of MATLAB and its use in prototyping.
Candidate must have experience working in the missile defense domain including operational and technical issues associated with specific areas of the missile defense domain such as engagement management, track management, sensor management, etc. A successful applicant should have a proven track record of successfully applying system engineering principles to develop product solutions. Candidate must understand complex systems.
Ability and experience developing in JAVA. Agile development methodology experience. Experience with BMDS systems. Direct experience in one or more of the following algorithm domains: sensor resource management and/or battle management.
Bachelor's Degree in Math, Science, and Engineering or related discipline. MS highly desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
- MATLAB: 10 years (Required)
- Agile Development: 10 years (Preferred)
- Systems & Software Engineering Process and Principles: 10 years (Required)
- JAVA: 10 years (Preferred)
- BMDS or C2BMC: 10 years (Preferred)
- Huntsville, AL (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply