Ironclad Properties Incorporated specializes in Property Management across Canada. We pride ourselves on our fresh and modern designs that bring an affordable luxury feel for our tenants.
Our company is built on a foundation of trust, honesty, integrity, and industry excellence. We are committed to crafting a culture that fosters teamwork, innovation, and creativity. Our steady year after year growth creates opportunities for advancement and personal development. We encourage our employees and give them the autonomy to be in the driver’s seat of their own success.
We are currently seeking a dedicated Director of Marketing and Communications to join our team who will contribute to overall success of the Marketing Department by providing a high-level brand and experience for our employees, tenants, and clientele. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team environment.
What You Will Do:
- Manage our website and social media, including working with website developers, posting regular social media updates, and engaging with people on our social media channels
- Manage blogs including creating a relevant editorial calendar, writing articles, and creating content
- Manage Corporate Social Responsibility programs and promote awareness of the organizations programs and policies
- Run promotions on either social media platforms or at physical locations
- Plan events such as networking mixers or open houses, tours with investors including detailed information packages
- Oversee media relations, including writing and distributing news releases, responding to media inquiries, and maintaining a media kit about company
- Public speaking including representing company in public setting and preparing executives to speak at events such as news conferences or media events
- Build and maintain relationships with media representatives, stakeholders, and associations
- Advocate and lobby with associations and government on behalf of the Company
- Review final material for quality, accuracy, timeline, and adherence to organizational brand and style
- Direct and oversees media monitoring
- Manage marketing material, including brochures, newsletters, and mailers
- Handle crisis communication when an event threatens public safety or company reputation, such as an accidental death on site, major flood/fire, delayed occupancy, layoffs etc.
- Create and implement an annual communication plan in conjunction with other departments
- Oversee internal company communication, including internal announcements and training.
You Will Bring:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Minimum 1 year in a Management role providing superior leadership
- Post-Secondary Degree in Marketing or Communications; a combination of work experience and education will also be considered
- Strong communication skills, both in verbal and technical writing with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a positive team player who enjoys collaboration
- Conceptional thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Creative and forward thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
Ironclad is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We offer competitive industry salaries with a comprehensive group benefit/pension plan. We invite you to visit our website to see how our vision and long-term objectives can benefit you and your career. If this sounds like the perfect role and organization for you, we encourage you to apply. We thank all candidates in advance, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)