At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense Space and Security production engineering organization is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to support the AWACS program located in Oklahoma City.
- Participates on teams to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines
- Reviews electrical wiring drawings, creates planning, tracks procurement and works with suppliers to ensure as built matches the as designed.
- Develops, identifies and implements conceptual designs and maintains the program architecture for build
- Analyzes design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions
- Leads and implements manufacturing plans
- Conducts produce-ability analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements
- Develops and implements production and tooling methodologies
- Resolves technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule
- Coordinates and implements new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts
- Validates and ensures production readiness of solutions to complex problems
- Implements lean principles and technologies
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Bachelor's degree or higher and 3 or more years' experience
3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with Microsoft Office Tool Suite
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) training experience;
Cost account Management
Earned Value Management (EVM) experience;
U.S. Security Clearance is preferred.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 3 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.