iAutomation, a high technology distributor of industrial automation components, has an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer located in North Attleboro Massachusetts. iAutomation’s product offering includes machine control, motion control, sensing and vision, safety systems, mechanical components and stages. We offer engineered systems and services to provide OEM and end user customers a complete automation solution.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be directly responsible for researching, designing and developing industrial control panels.
- Meet with internal and external customers to understand scope of project
- Review and confirm technical aspects are relative to design
- Estimate budgets based on customer specifications
- Assemble BOMs from specifications
- Prioritize projects for on-time delivery and within budget.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with industrial control panel design, UL508A, BOMs, ECOs, design, drafting and SolidWorks Electrical or AutoCAD Electrical.
- Principals ONLY - No Recruiters Please
iAutomation Supports Equal Opportunity Employment & Diversity
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- North Attleboro, MA (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off