We are rapidly growing as a world leader in protective services and seek energetic, determined and skilled professionals with a positive attitude to join our team!
Who is Securitas?
Securitas integrates technology, people and knowledge to offer protective services to customers all over the world. Employing more than 345,000 people in 58 markets, we operate in North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Our offering of security solutions includes on-site guarding, electronic security, fire and safety services and corporate risk management. We value integrity, vigilance and helpfulness.
Why work for Securitas?
In our new North American Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, our employees are excited by the company’s growth, innovation and drive toward new technologies. We believe this creates opportunities for learning and advancement. Our employees feel both valued and valuable through our family atmosphere and commitment to the community by way of various volunteer and community support activities.
What will I do?
In this role, you’ll help support Securitas Inc. charter to transform protective services by:
- Contribute to the strategy, architecture, and design of the next generation solutions involving network security, segmentation and automation.
- Work with business units to identify requirements (cost, functionality, performance), provide networking solutions and drive projects forward.
- Act as an escalation engineer for high severity network related production issues, work with engineers and various vendors to identify tactical and strategic solutions.
What is required for this role?
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. An ideal background will include:
- High School diploma, college or technical program graduate and a minimum of 10 Years of Domain Experience
- Must have 10+ years of proven experience designing, deploying, and managing large-scale multi-vendor enterprise networks, with focus on performance optimization and scalability.
- Deep understanding of network designs and operations
- Validated knowledge and experience transforming enterprise to Zero Trust network model
- Recommend network improvements, including cost/benefit analysis, to meet changing business requirements.
- Experience with enterprise data center architectures, Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco ISE, Netscaler.
- Maintain existing network configurations and dependencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of technologies/architectures including; SDN, SD-WAN and network segmentation.
- CCIE or CCNP Routing and Switching certifications or equivalent are required.
- Experience with SIP or cloud based UC solutions.
- Network Automation (Ansible, Python, etc.) a plus.
- Serve as a member of the team that assists with the design, engineering, implementation, and maintenance of Securitas network infrastructure.
- Sharp troubleshooting faculties, deductive reasoning, and careful attention to detail.
- Independent and self-directed work ethic when participating in a collaborative environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written skills to develop technical documentation
- Dedicated commitment to service availability and quality user experience.
- Perform on-call duty for non-business hours support as per shift assignments.
- Hands-on experience working with various cloud vendors a plus.
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/Floating Holiday/Sick Leave
- Training and development opportunities
Click the link to get started and become a part of the Securitas family:
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers and the communities we service.
Job Type: Full-time
- Network Engineer: 5 years (Required)
- Enterprise Data Center Architecture: 5 years (Required)
- Switching: 5 years (Required)
- CCIE: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)
- CCNP: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)