***BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN named on LinkedIn as a TOP 15 emerging job!!***
- Tired of wasting your time and energy on work that has grown unfulfilling?
- Ready to invest in a purpose that is noble & serves the greater good of humanity?
- Excited to work in an emerging field where job growth is expected to skyrocket?
- Looking to partner with a company that has a clear identity and a tangible mission?
The Behavior Train could be the next stop on your journey to finding your life’s work!
The Behavior Train is a pediatric behavior therapy clinic that provides ABA (Applied Behavior Analytics) services. If you have an interest in the fields of Psychology, Special Education or Pediatric Therapies continue reading...
We are looking to expand our staff with full and part time positions available in our Bossier Clinic.
If you know anyone that is interested in becoming a train engineer (behavior technician), pass this information along. Here are the specific qualities that we are looking for in our Front-Line Behavior Technicians:
A love for children, especially those with special needs.
Someone passionate about helping the underdog or the overlooked Someone that is a great note taker and data collector.
A person that is patient and values the power of praise. Someone who takes their job seriously, but themselves, not so much.
Someone that tends to be more introverted than extroverted. Someone that is committed, coach-able, and ready to learn a new skill set.
A person interested in behavior, education or psychology.
If you are looking for a safe, structured, drama-free working environment, with a clearly defined framework for career development, please consider this posting seriously.
Go read our FB & Google Reviews before you apply!
PASTE THE URL BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-031UMRWA0?source=Facebook&u=133201
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Paid Time Off
Simple IRA Retirement Benefit, with Company Match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place