MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop product solutions and web services for the SaaS applications.
- Contribute to the company as a quality individual contributor and team member.
- Be a fast learner and be willing to research new technologies when needed.
- Participate in quality control activities.
- Mentor entry level developers.
- 5+ years of experience in the following:
Relational database technologies (Oracle).
Web frameworks (Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.).
Modern development languages (Python, Java, Go, etc.).
Strong problem solving and time management skills.
This Greater Boston based organization is the leading provider of online grant making for more than half of the Fortune 100 companies. They specialize in helping large organizations achieve Agile Social Impact.
- Great work culture.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Fully remote opportunity.