SurvTek is a 35 year old land surveying and consulting company with a stellar reputation in New Mexico. SurvTek is seeking a CADD technician for full time employment. The ideal candidate will have extensive CADD and/or Autodesk Civil 3D experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work with well-respected, well-seasoned licensed surveyors with over 100 years of experience. The goal is to develop the candidates into eventual lead positions. You will not be limited to performing the same tasks on a daily basis.
- Working within Autodesk following internal client driven standards
- Coordinating with design engineers to develop accurate construction drawings
- Adhering to specific quality control procedures
- Developing design drawings utilizing engineering sketches
- Complete work according to standard engineering principles and practices
- Comply with company standards and quality system procedures
- Create and document concepts, sketches, models, layouts, submittals, instructions, and complete design packages
- Capable of design with minimal direction.
- Perform design calculations for reports, and construction documents
Compensation package is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Preferred)