AE Business Solutions is looking for a* C# Software Developer for a position in the Green Bay, WI. area*
Client prefers Direct Hire, but will also consider Contract or CTH.
Prefer clients from Green Bay or the Valley.
Will consider others candidates located in the State of Wisconsin
If from the Fox Valley they will be on-site.
Candidates out-of-area from Madison or Milwaukee area, Remote might be possible..
The Software Developer role develops, tests, implements, supports and maintains application software in support of company business processes. The Senior Software Developer is part of a larger team to develop systems based on business requirements and leads recommendations regarding technical approaches to develop documentation for Application Development standards with the Senior Software Engineer.
- Work closely with Senior Systems Analysts to develop technical solutions for business requirements
- Manage and implement requests from end users for changes to business systems and reporting
- Reviews direction with Senior Systems Analysts to develop standards, technical tooling, and SDLC practices
- Troubleshoot information system issues by working with business users, technical staff or vendors to resolve
- Validate results by properly testing code changes
- Develop detailed technical documentation for both internal support and end user training
- Provide technical support for applications relating to but not limited to: raw materials procurement, orders, machine scheduling, production, product testing, finished goods inventory, invoicing, sales reporting performing code reviews
- Leads technical team in complex performance issue resolution
- Architects and designs complex systems/solutions for 3rd party integrations, HA, DR, performance standards, security.
- Works with outside vendors to develop solutions for integration or custom solutions
- Sets standards for coding best practices for our technology solutions
- Leads in all aspects of the software lifecycle including requirement definitions, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Stays current with the latest technical trends by participating in educational forums, reading related professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and/or participating in professional organizations
- Work with a sense of urgency in solving issues, completing assignments, and removing roadblocks
- Provide training on information systems for business users as required
- 2 – 4 years proven experience working in large scale development projects utilizing common software patterns and practices
- Manage multiple competing priorities with assistance
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Experience working with SDLC and project management processes (Agile and Waterfall)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical users
- Ability to create technical documentation, including ability to identify and write specifications
- Strong, energetic work ethic with a can-do/positive approach
- Experience working with integrated manufacturing systems a plus
- Provide high level of customer service
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism, poise, and emotional intelligence
Proficient with technologies and platforms including but not limited to:
- API build / consume (RESTful and SOAP)
- .NET Core 3.1 or Newer
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Azure DevOps (Automated deployment, Agile methodology)
- Proficient with database design and application techniques in a SQL Server database environment
- If you want to contribute your passion and skills in a team that values ambition and hard work, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
AE Business Solutions cannot sponsor applicants for employment visas.
AE Business Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA
Job Type: Contract