To work at Hutton Hotel is to work with a family of team members focused on making a positive impact and truly authentic memories. We treat our team members with the same respect and hospitality that we offer to our guests and because of this, we maintain a challenging and stimulating employee-centric work culture, developed and defined by the people who make us great. We focus on values such as determination, creativity, coachability, humor, and positivity. Our property and our culture are genuine, unique, and diverse, as is each team member who joins us.
In addition to putting employee relations above all else, we are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits for our team members.
If you are in the search for a new career and you want to join an energetic team where growth is encouraged, ideas are shared, and an experience is created, visit the Hutton, where you can stop saying you “HAVE TO” go to work, and start saying you “GET TO.”
Part-Time Audio Engineer
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The audio engineer position is an hourly position to support events in Analog and The Writers Studios. He/She would operate audio, lighting and video systems during some events as well as offer hospitality support to guest of the Writers' Sutdios as needed.
- Mixing FOH and monitors for live music performances and corporate events
- Overseeing band load in and sound checks in venue
- Setting up and breaking down audio equipment and backline
- Setting up and overseeing recording sessions
- Operating ProTools or Logic Pro during recording sessions
- Operating lighting preset during live events
- Operating video recorder during live events
- Hospitality assistance as needed.
Area of Interest:
- Bachelor's Degree, Audio School Certificate, or equivalent experience in a professional music production environment
- Familiarity with analog and digital mixing consoles
- Ability to read and execute a stage plot and input list
- Familiarity with both live sound and studio recording techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and quickly find solutions in a high pressure environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
Part Time - Regular
1808 West End Ave