- Geotechnical engineering company, seeking soil and concrete technician. The qualifying candidate must have local experience working with soils and concrete testing. Person with ACI/ICC certifications, and experience setting up lab for concrete. Soils laboratory, and concrete testing experience is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; Must be able to use computer, email, and be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel. Written reports are a must.
- Must be flexible with work hours as there could be extended hours, overtime, or on-call as required; valid driver's license required and ability to drive standard vehicles.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Duties would include but not be limited to: field monitoring and testing using a nuclear density gauge; completion of Daily Field Reports; laboratory testing of soils (compaction, Atterberg limits, CBR, sieve analysis, etc.); concrete sampling, concrete testing; and assisting the project and senior engineer with data processing and report preparation.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 or more years of experience in Soil & Concrete
- ACI Grade 1 Field Sampling and Nuclear Gauge Safety User Certifications
- Live on Oahu
- Valid Drivers License with a good driving record
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Sick leave
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $27.00 /hour
- construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- ACI Field Tech 1 & Nuke Gauge (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts