This position is for a Quality Application Developer working in the Global Quality group. The Global Quality group is a very diverse and dynamic team focused on making quality performance visible and enabling superior quality achievement. The team consists of business process experts, database specialists, and application developers.
The application developer is instrumental in development, support, and training associated with Global Quality suite of applications. Those applications include RWA, CPI, NPI and Corporate Metrics tools.
The Incumbents responsibilities would include
- IT tool development for Quality applications
- Code development in Java, ColdFusion, and/or .NET
- Customer support of Quality application tools through resolution of Level 2 ServiceNow tickets.
- Basic SQL query building and database maintenance support.
- Participation in group project tracking and resource load meetings
Will be working on application/database related project work
Participate in project meetings
Provide customer support via ServiceNow /Phone/Email
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or 4 years of application tool development.
Technical Skills Required
- Two years of Java or .Net coding experience
- Working knowledge of basic SQL (Functions, Procedures, and Queries)
Candidates with proficiency in Java, Phython, .NET, or Coldfusion coding; Working Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL; Experience with Azure DevOps, Tomcat and Web-Services; and Knowledge of cloud-based applications (Snowflake, PowerApps, and SharePoint) are strongly desired.
Soft Skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for documentation throughout the development life cycle.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Java or .Net: 2 years (Required)
- basic SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19