- People management experience - will lead a team of 10-11
- Technical experience - engineering background preferred
- Experience managing a maintenance department
- Process improvement/continuous improvement background
- While reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for achieving the highest level of reliability for plant equipment through committed support for the ownership of the Maintenance Excellence process within the plant.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Effectively managing a Reliability-centered maintenance process that drives lower operations costs
- Champion the Maintenance Excellence process
- Work closely with the plant’s Steering Team to effectively deploy Maintenance Excellence
- Achieve Zero Breakdown losses by creating an environment where personnel are fully engaged
- Implementing a maintenance strategy to detect early equipment degradation.
- Provide leadership to ensure the highest standard of equipment performance are achieved and sustained.
- Ensure maintenance personnel performing work within the plant possess the appropriate skills and are qualified and proficient such that they can safely and effectively perform the work they are assigned.
- Hold maintenance personnel accountable for adherence to established standards and management expectations.
# non IT jobs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,118.00 - $128,967.00 per year
- people Management: 3 years (Required)
- Process improvement/continuous improvement: 5 years (Required)