· Load robot programs and configure I/O
· Ability to write, test and modify programs.
· Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and modify current programs. (ABB, Fanuc)
· Strong ability to troubleshoot equipment issues and perform subsequent repairs necessary to return the equipment back to operational status.
· Ability to perform calibrations and troubleshoot mechanical issues. Such as changing components (wiring, motors, boards, drives).
· Reassemble, adjust, and test repaired equipment to ensure a quality part is being produced.
· Ability to communicate and coordinate repairs with off-site OEM Phone Support.
· Perform preventive maintenance tasks as required by the plant preventive maintenance program. Entering preventive maintenance data into the plant P.M. system software.
· Perform the duties of a robotics programmer in a safe, responsible manner, obeying all plant safety rules while on the job.
· Practice good housekeeping in all areas.
· Preferred 2-3 years plant maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, utilizing basic PLC, Robotic Programming (ABB, Fanuc)
· Preferred – 2 year degree from technical college
· Experience with PLC’s is desirable (Allen Bradley and/or Siemens)
· Must have skills in reading electrical and mechanical prints
· Must be available to work 12 hour shift
· Must be available to work off shift
· Must be available to work overtime and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32.00 - $34.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Employees are NOT required to wear a mask at this time. Extra sanitizing of common areas are being performed. All employees required to self-sanitize individual work areas upon entering and leaving daily.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location