After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day introductory period the employee is provided with the following benefits package. This includes:
- Full Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision) – Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation/ Personal/ Floating Days
- Annual Performance review and opportunity for salary adjustment and bonus after one year of employment (contingent upon company financials and on-the-job performances)
- 401K Retirement Plan with up to 3% company match
About the company:
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as regional headquarters in Los Angeles and branches throughout Asia, North America, and Europe; OEC Group enjoys a strong position in a rapidly growing market.
Our office in Cerritos is growing and we're looking to add a Network & VOIP Engineer to our IT Team. This person will be responsible for the maintenance and direction of all network hardware and software as it relates to routing & switching, voice service providers, and server maintenance & upgrades. The right individual will have strong technical computing skills and the ability to resolve complex issues as they arise. We are OEC Group, one of the largest freight forwarding NVOCC companies in the US. Come be a part of our family!
- Bachelor’s or above degree in Mathematics or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience as Network Operation Engineer with VOIP deployment experience.
- Understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Hands-on experience with:
- Layer 2 Ethernet technologies (RSTP, MST, LACP and VLAN trunks…)
- Layer 3 routing technologies (VRRP, OSPF, route redistribution and policy routes…)
- Layer 4 load balancing.
- Layer 4-7 Firewall.
- Understanding and hands-on working knowledge of VoIP infrastructure (PBX, Codec, Jitter, Packet Analysis, 3CX).
- Experience with monitoring tool such as MRTG (or PRTG).
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Manage and script VOIP deployments for special projects.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Network change management: support modifications, maintenance to complex network systems.
- Responsible to root cause analysis.
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a well-established company that is continually growing and looking for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building activities!
Indeed Hire and OEC Group are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Network Operation Engineer with VOIP deployment: 3 years (Required)
- VoIP infrastructure (PBX, Codec, Jitter, Packet Analysis, 3CX): 1 year (Required)
- Cerritos, CA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)