This successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the engineering requirements for manufacturing of product lines in full production. They will coordinate design and/or process changes for product, in conjunction with other engineers and technicians. The candidate will have previous engineering experience and the ability to work in a continuously evolving environment. They will have the ability to communicate with all levels of a project team or management; and exhibit excellent organizational skills.
· Support engineering changes related to design and/or manufacturing process.
· Team with quality and production departments in troubleshooting and problem analysis in conjunction with any issues of quality or production efficiency.
· Perform quality improvement and cost reduction projects that improve customer satisfaction and business profitability. Utilize problem-solving skills to analyze engineering problems.
· Define and drive appropriate corrective actions.
· Provide support and liaison with customer’s engineering/design/quality personnel.
· Perform engineering analysis on field return units and author failure analysis reports.
· Perform product and process feasibility studies and provide all documentation required to support customer expectations.
· Prepare detailed engineering reports for design issues that arise in manufacturing process.
· Review FAI and/or PPAP documents for compliance to product requirements.
· Provide support to Supplier Quality Engineer in order to solve complex engineering issues in supplied parts.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Ensure that immediate supervisor is continually and fully informed of all job-related matters.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Engineering Degree – preferably BS in Mechanical, Industrial, or Automotive Engineering
· Minimum 1-2 years of related work experience
MTI is committed to promoting a collaborative team environment that focuses on accountability, honesty, and integrity to ensure customer satisfaction. We take pride in the work we perform and are committed to continuous improvement. In addition to offering a competitive benefits package, we strive to provide our employees with opportunities to achieve career advancement including those listed below:
- MTI has a job posting program which promotes job enrichment and advancement within the company.
- MTI offers tuition reimbursement to employees for career development and job enrichment
- MTI training courses cover a variety of subjects related to safety, quality, soldering, ESD, continuous improvement, teamwork, and customer focus.
Job Type: Full-time
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pleasant Prairie, WI (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off