Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Cyber Software Engineer Interns Engineers to join the Mission Systems Intern Program. This position will be located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman's Cyber & Intelligence group.
As an intern, you'll participate in a summer internship program to develop competencies in a variety of Cyber engineering specializations that may include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Management of classified software development infrastructure.
ensure that the system security needs are established and maintained
perform certification and accreditation activities
Integrates new architectural analysis of cyber security features
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be a student who is enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020
Be majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related technical field.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile)
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2019
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher
- Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.