CS Marine Constructors, Inc.
CS Marine Constructors, Inc. Our Mission is to excel at customer focused construction, while providing opportunities for professional growth in a close knit and collaborative organization.
Our Core Values: Safety. Ethics. People. Innovation. Communication. Community.
Position Role: Project Engineer (Construction, Marine)
Position Summary: Provide support to Project Manager and Superintendent
Essential Duties a nd Responsibilities:
- Provide information to the Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Monitor and assist in planning construction activities.
- Liaison with the design engineer and client representative.
Specific Job Duties:
- Provide technical engineering information and interpretation of plans, detail sheets and specifications.
- Assist the Superintendent and Project Manager in managing and coordinating subcontractors a nd inspectors.
- Assist the Superintendent in field lay-out.
- Manage the RFI a nd submittal process.
- Participate in the preparation of in-house AUTOCad drawings.
- Develop costs for project change orders; track through the approval process.
- Assist Estimating in bidding projects as needed.
- Review and confirm billings. Review subcontractor invoices. Maintain project cost reports. Confirm all charges are t o the appropriate project and cost codes. Review all project cost reports f or accuracy.
- Ability to self-manage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word. AutoCAD, Primavera and Sage Timberline a plus.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Work will require frequent visits to t he project and will include exposure to ongoing construction and various weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment may range from moderate to loud.
- Employee must be able to w ear the personal protective equipment (PPE) required of various construction work environments (hard hats, personal floatation devices, safety glasses, gloves, safety-toed shoes, etc.). The employee is required to stand, walk, use stairs, ladders, and step stools and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to navigate stairs, ladders and gangways; board, work on and disembark floating vessels and structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum five years progressive project experience in heavy civil environments
- Marine construction experience is preferred
- Current TWIC card or meets TWIC qualifications
CS Marine Constructors offers best-in-class benefits, including:
- Very competitive pay
- Health and dental care insurance programs
- Personal development opportunities
- Profit sharing
- Excellent growth opportunities
CS Marine Constructors, Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Project Engineer: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations