Are you an Engineer looking for a growing company with unparalleled leadership and culture?
T-O Engineers has been providing quality personalized consulting, planning, and engineering services throughout the Pacific Northwest and Mountain West for over 35 years.
- Help our clients achieve success
- Improve our communities
At T-O we live by Core Values that can’t be compromised:
- Self-reliant people with an ownership mindset
- Work-life balance; family first
- Client relationships
- Diversity and respect for people
- Organizational Health
- Continuous Improvement
T-O Engineers is seeking a motivated EIT to join our Cheyenne team!
Candidates need to have an EI/EIT Certificate and CAD experience. Under the direction of experienced project managers, the EIT will work on various design tasks, preparation of drawings and reports, and construction administration and observation. Strong computer and communication skills are a must.
At T-O we believe in providing the foundation for all employees to advance throughout their careers while collaborating with a team of talented people.
“T-O has about the best work-life balance I have seen in the consulting engineering industry— and I have worked with over 1,000 industry firms. T-O’s culture is truly special— great folks, genuine care and respect, and manageable hours all combine to continually enhance T-O’s success.”
- Mark Goodale, Principal
Morrissey Goodale LLC— Leading Management Consultant to the AEC Industry
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- EI/EIT or PE Certificate
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation a definite plus
- Flexible Schedule
- Half-Day Fridays
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Professional Development
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,552.00 - $118,545.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Can you show proof of your legal right to work in the United States?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Work Location: One location