- Take part in Quality related issues, such as:
- Preparing quality documentation;
- Providing work instructions /procedures/check sheets, etc.;
- Calibrating equipment for quality control;
- Inspecting incoming and finished goods;
- Assist with activities to meet ISO 9001 / 14001 registration requirements; to include:
- meeting all performance objectives and targets,
- management and maintenance of appropriate documentation,
- implementation of corrective and preventive actions,
- serving as an auditor on internal/external Quality System audits, and continuously strive to improve quality throughout all aspects of work.
- Conduct quality inspections of bellows, frames, floor/ceiling covers and other products using standard metrology tools and techniques.
- Ensure completion of in process inspection forms and other quality documents.
- Assist with new project implementation activities to assess adherence to drawing specs
- Correspond with customers and troubleshoot or conduct root cause analysis on
- Assist with Process audits to assess product quality and customer specifications against standards and requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location