O’Brien Engineering, Inc. (O’Brien) is seeking to hire a full-time Water Resources Engineer EIT (Hydraulic/Hydrologic Engineer) who has an MS or BS degree in Civil Engineering or similar and 0 - 5 years of experience in a similar capacity. Project types and duties include hydraulic and hydrologic support, analysis, and modeling as well as GIS analysis for floodplain, drainage, dam safety and rehabilitation, and other related surface water analysis projects. Duties may include general civil engineering analysis and design, construction drawing plan preparation, and data analysis. The successful candidate will have experience utilizing software packages such as HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, HEC-GeoHMS, RAS Mapper, XPSWMM, Civil 3D, AutoCAD, ArcGIS. We are seeking an individual who has a positive attitude, is resourceful, enjoys learning, desires to work in a small office, and shares our values in client satisfaction and producing high quality results.
The role will require negligible travel, offers competitive salary, benefits (including health, dental, retirement, life, AD&D, etc), and other miscellaneous benefits. Office hours are from 8AM – 5PM.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- 0 - 5 years of experience in a related field/role
TO APPLY: Send all, either through the application link or directly to jobs @obrieneng.com:
2. Cover letter detailing experience and any gaps of employment; must address the above requirements and note why you would be a good candidate for this position
3. Desired salary
Job Type: Full-time
- Hydrology: 3 years (Preferred)