Remote Cerner FSI Engineer
The Informatics Group is currently partnered with several Healthcare facilities looking to fill multiple roles for Cerner FSI Engineers. These roles are contract roles and will be a minimum of 6 months with probable extensions. These positions are remote, but occasional travel to a client site may be requested (Less than 10%).
- FSI (Foreign System Interface) scope, requirements, design to enable information sharing across disparate systems.
- Strong build, design, workflow, assessment, and validation testing knowledge within Cerner
- Provide expert industry knowledge and consult with clients and project teams to recognize and document benefits; provide gap analysis and process redesign recommendations, support client and project teams
- Develop appropriate documentation and participate in change control processes
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed to accommodate implementation and upgrade work
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ experience with Cerner Open Engine and Cerner Millennium FSI utilities and data architecture such as SI Manager, Open Engine and related tables
- Experience with Cerner Millennium applications and technical integration within Cerner Millennium
- Proficient in Cerner Command Language (CCL) or SQL programming experience
- Cerner Millennium HL7 Interface Support