We are Apex Audio Video, a growing audio video company that specializes in the integration of high end residential and commercial automation systems. Our work includes the design and installation of theaters, whole home audio systems, managed networks, automation systems, as well as low voltage pre-wiring for construction.
We base our business model on doing what is right for our customers and continually trying to raise the bar with our product offerings, installations, and custom automation designs.
Control4 is our primary automation system but we also install and service Savant, Lutron, Araknis Networks, and Pakedge Networks. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years Control4 programming experience. We are willing to train the others for the right candidate.
We are looking for an experienced audio video programmer with the following attributes:
- Control4, Savant, Lutron programming and networking experience
- Able to hang TVs, projectors, and projector screens
- Cut in and install architectural speakers and in-wall touch screens
- Work safely on ladders, scaffolding, and scissors lifts
- Knowledge of low voltage cabling and standards
- Signal flow and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Candidates must possess the following: reliable transportation, basic tools for working with low voltage equipment, and a willingness to learn.
Pay will be based on experience and we are willing to train the right candidate to their strengths.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Control4 (Required)