As a strategic member of a highly collaborative organization, the controls engineer will providecomplete automated solutions specializing in DCS, PLC and custom-built panels.
Work with product manager for the Process Automation Team to develop solutions for customers while maintaining a safe work environment, providing quality products with a best in class delivery.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to involve:
- Develop solution-based control systems and present the solution to customer
- Provide technical support to customers
- Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays and unexpected costs
- Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team
- Support sales team in pre-sales technical concepts
- Interpret customer requirements, address design and engineering parameters, and ensure
solutions are implemented accurately and within budget
Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline or the sciences from a four-year accredited college or university.
BBP is a large manufacturer’s representative and distributor of instrumentation, valves, analytical products and control systems. BBP brings over 25 years of industry expertise to a variety of industries across the Southeast region. We provide customers with quality products, solutions, service and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Control Logix and Panel View: 2 years (Required)