The Fluids Design Engineer studies product blueprints, manufacturing processes, and/or customer specifications to conceptualize the pneumatics, hydraulics, and other fluids control system design required to produce the product. Using knowledge of machines, pneumatics, hydraulics, water, coolant, gases, lubrication, and manufacturing processes, the Fluids Design Engineer creates drawings for accurate interpretation of the design by controls technicians and oversees the design layout and materials specification activities. Experience in Industrial Automation is necessary for this position.
Four or more years Industrial Automation experience.
Performance of duties in this position require knowledge of an advanced type in a field of science or learning customarily acquired by a prolonged course of specialized intellectual instruction and study.
- Selects commercial fluids control components and reviews/develops bills of material included in machine construction.
- Interprets the performance requirements of the machine from customer specifications, time lines, and sequencing needed for machine fluids control.
- Conforms to cost and time considerations estimated for the project.
- Confers with the customer, engineering staff, and controls technicians during the progress of the project and recommends design modifications to eliminate fluids control system malfunctions.
- Application of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and manufacturing processes.
- Previous Industrial/Factory Automation experience required.
DT Engineering is located in Lebanon, MO, this position will be located in Lebanon, MO
DT Engineering will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
For a full job description visit us at dtengineering.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Industrial Automation: 4 years (Required)
- Fluids design: 2 years (Preferred)