Fast-growing defense contractor seeking technical experts to support new contracts with the U.S. Navy.
- Reduce cyber security risks to the system while ensuring operational requirements are met through system architectural and technical design guidance.
- Ensure cyber security guidelines are incorporated into design, test, and life cycle support of Navy Control System. This may include individual stand-alone applications, major systems, or system-of-systems. Mitigate risks and evaluate security trade-offs and impacts to system(s) performance and availability.
- Work with Program Managers and engineers to ensure cyber security needs are incorporated into schedules, implemented in accordance with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Information Assurance (IA) guidance.
- Manage cross functional teams to ensure system engineers and Information System Security Engineers (ISSE) collaborate to derive, define, allocate and document cyber security functional, performance, design, test, and evaluation requirements in accordance with Federal, DoD, and DoN guidance to include but not limited to: NIST 800-37, DODI 8500.1, DOD 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253, NAVSEA 9400.2-M, FIPS-199, and US Navy Cross-SYSCOM IA standards.
- Maintain the cyber security resources, schedule, and action plans for the defined cyber security requirements, supported by system engineers and ISSEs.
- Provide focused cyber security plans, processes, guidance and risk assessments to program managers, system engineers, and ISSEs.
- Support cyber security exercise to ascertain risk, such as Table Top scripted exercises, and live penetration test exercises.
- Lead systems and labs through the RMF process steps in accordance with NAVSEA 9400.2-m.
- Track and report on system(s) Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) status, identify and resolve issues to maintain A&A.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline - Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- Active DoD Secret Level Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain this clearance upon position acceptance).
- 3 or more years of experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF) or DoD IA Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP) experience required, DoD certification package development preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience with cyber security vulnerability assessment and risk mitigation, including patching and implementing DoD Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs).
- Experience with industrial or marine machinery control system and automation is preferred.
- Knowledge of US Navy programs, organizations, functions, and responsibilities is preferred.
- Security Certifications: CompTIA Security+ at minimum, CISSP or CEH Certificates preferred
- Excellent Pay and PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Matching
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
Green Expert Technology Inc. (GreenXT) provides technical and project management consulting to corporations and government agencies. We employ engineers, programmers, analysts, and certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) who deliver technical leadership to our clients in all project phases.
Job Type: Full-time
- RMF: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cyber security vulnerability assessment: 5 years (Preferred)
- Philadelphia, PA (Required)
- CISSP or CEH (Preferred)
- CompTIA Security+ (Required)
Security Clearance Required: