Rapidly Expanding International Company is in search of the right TEAM PLAYER to join our Team! The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, organized, conscientious individual with a strong drive to succeed and continuously improve. Teamwork makes it fun to go to work! Send your information and see if you are the right person to be offered this experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for Programming, Setup, and Operating CNC Lathes. Produce quality parts in an efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may also be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished parts, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors.
- Responsible for machining parts for the equipment according to production schedule.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Edit machine program to meet part specifications.
- Inspect parts to ensure they meet the required tolerance on the blueprint.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to read blueprints and calculate dimensions and tolerances. Hilo experience.
BCBS, DENTAL, 401K, VISION, ONE-WEEK PTO AFTER 90 DAYS, TWO-WEEKS PTO AT START OF YEAR TWO, THREE-WEEKS PTO AFTER 7 YEARS. AIR CONDITIONED SHOP, EXERCISE ROOM, OVERTIME, TOP PAY FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE
Plastic Engineering & Technical Services provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Veteran-led organization
- Disability accommodations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Machining: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location