Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for highly motivated senior software engineer who not only worry about technical correctness, but also think about how to best meet our customers' product needs. This position demands a high level of output, but also is a great opportunity for growth and mentorship. In this role, you will face a huge array of challenges - from building scalable systems to supporting new product features. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate with others but can also work independently to take an idea from concept to implementation. We're a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, and how to build better software.
- Build and ship product features end-to-end
- Make application architecture decisions
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve software bugs
- Implement back-end APIs in Node.JS and Typescript
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers
- Participate in an Agile software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, maintainable & testable code
- Be product-minded and think about the customer
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (React/Redux Vue, etc.)
- Experience Node.JS and Typescript
- Experience writing REST / JSON APIs
- Experience writing software tests
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Motivation to work hard and always be learning
- Thorough understanding of web programming: expertise in HTML5/CSS/JS
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in front-end software development.
- Adept at discovering and understanding how design impacts end-users.
- Ability to communicate complex technical principles to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Node.JS and modern ES6 or TypeScript
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Bonus: Docker or Kubernetes experience
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- A cutting edge technology stack
- Competitive salary
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Full health benefits - Medical
- Free healthy snacks and refreshments
- Advancement opportunities
- Great office location
Brain Finance is a leading financial technology company ( Fintech ) that offers responsible and constructive credit solutions to consumers by Marketplace Lending platform . We redefine access to credit with our revolutionary technology using machine learning and automation capabilities to provide better and simpler financial services to everyone. We have built a new generation of lending technology platform and have reinvented how credit decisions are made. The new AI is transforming multiple sectors and now is the time for us to bring this new predictive power into financial services.
We are a team of great people building a really cool product for great customers. We’d love to have you join us!
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Typescript: 3 years (Preferred)
- Node.JS: 3 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)