We seek an engineer with a background in food and/or fluid processing. Experience in the dairy, beverage, food or bio-pharm industries is preferred. The engineer will have responsibility for:
- Working with sales, customer, and contractor representatives to design, cost, develop installation schedules, procure materials, install, start-up and train on assigned projects
- Development of creative solutions to customer processing challenges is required.
Travel to customer facilities in the division area is required and is dependent on project load. Travel averages 35% of the time.
This position requires:
- BS degree in engineering
- 2 – 6 years’ experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- AutoCAD skills are required to develop P&ID and piping layout drawings.
The engineer will be required to live in the greater Louisville, KY general area.
M.G. Newell Corporation offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and relocation benefits. EOE.
M. G. Newell Corporation has been in business for over a century providing sanitary process components and integrated process systems to the food, dairy, citrus, beverage, pharmaceutical and personal care industries. With divisions in Greensboro, North Carolina; Louisville, Kentucky, and Nashville, Tennessee, our services extend to the Mid-West, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeastern United States. Learn more at www.mgnewell.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- engineering: 2 years (Required)