· Set theTheater (STT): Assist PACAF/A4 indeveloping innovative methodologies for the distribution of PACAF and non-PACAFsourced assets such as War Reserve Materiel (WRM), Airfield Damage Repair(ADR), and Mobility Readiness Spares Package (MRSP). Assist PACAF/A4 in conducting research ofcommercial seaports and other storage locations to collect pertinentinformation on host-nation infrastructure and logistics capabilities. Provide PACAF/A4 regular reports and updatesincluding interim progress reviews and briefings to A4 Director and higherauthorities within and outside of PACAF.
· Additionally,this effort will include consideration of adaptive storage options to includecontainer storage options, with special emphasis on pre-position locationplanning, beddown, and employment of Deployable Air Base Systems (DABS). These “Air Bases in a Box” will enable PACAFto rapidly move into an airfield, set up a squadron, and begin flying combatmissions. Incumbent will take part in a multitude of steps to ensure successfulDABS implementation to include survey of beddown/storage locations (to includeseaports), transportation planning, footprint and placement planning ofspecific components, and implementation and exercise planning. He/She will also gather exercise lessonslearned and interface with counterparts that have been involved in creatingplans and conducting exercises involving DABS.
· Incumbent must have a degree in Engineering andhave Air Force Civil Engineering experience in the Civil Engineering career field.
· Incumbent must also have Air Force Major Command(MAJCOM) staff experience.
· A background in bare base opening, is highlydesired to include site surveys, establishing bare base camps and operationsand utility system installation.
· Bachelor’s degree in the area of Engineering
· Contingency Wartime Planning Course (CWPC)graduate desired
· Ten (10) years of Air Force Civil Engineering experiencerequired
· USAF Civil Engineering 7+ level and 2 years AirForce MAJCOM Staff minimum
· Air Force Prime BEEF (Base Engineer Emergency Force)and/or Red Horse (Rapid Engineer Deployable Heavy Operational Repair SquadronEngineer) experience desired.
· Supply and Logistics familiarity desired
· Active Secret Security Clearance
Job Type: Full-time
- Supply and Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Air Force Prime BEEF (Base Engineer Emergency Force): 3 years (Preferred)
- Bare Base Opening: 3 years (Preferred)
- Contingency Wartime Planning Course (CWPC): 1 year (Preferred)
- Air Force Major Command (MAJCOM) staff: 2 years (Preferred)
- Red Horse (Rapid Engineer Deployable Heavy Operational Repai: 3 years (Preferred)
- Civil Engineering: 10 years (Preferred)
- Site Surveys: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hickam AFB, HI (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity