I hope you are doing good, please find the below position and let us know if any of your friends looking for new openings in Ohio.
Network Engineer: III (Senior)
· Primary duty involves design work, specifically designing a tailored solution in order to meet a specific client request.
· Frequently anticipates problems and analyzes ways to mitigate the risk.
· Articulates the business value and impact of advanced technical and non-technical information and understands when to escalate issues.
· Provides effective production support including accurate problem identification, ticket documentation and customer/vendor dialogue.
· Documents small-to medium-scale projects and delivers presentations with minimal supervision.
· Dissects complex situations and refocuses on critical technology tasks.
· Must have a high degree of technical expertise/professional mastery to recommend process improvements.
· Is often consulted by peers and seen as the informal leader on tactical problems.
· Provide Level 3/4 engineering support for the corporate enterprise network.
· Verify hardware/software requirements, design and configure Local Area Network/Wide Area Network, Data Center Network and/or Voice Network Technologies.
· Perform network equipment provisioning, equipment configuration, installation, monitoring and troubleshooting.
· Supports network technologies and provides a high level of user support.
· Maintains current professional and technical skills.
· Keep abreast of current and emerging technologies, how they integrate and drive value for Huntington.
Awaiting for your responses !!!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $70,739.00 - $138,274.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Speak with the employer