ARI is growing and we are looking for an innovative Front-end Website Developer to join our team!! We offer a suite of data authoring and publishing software solutions. Whether it is eCommerce and lead generation websites, electronic catalogs, digital marketing services or dealer network programs, we are a single source provider for our customers.
Your role focuses on efficiency, quality, process, and usability improvement projects for the entire Website Development Department. You will collaborate with a small group (a designer, website developer, and quality control) to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing front-end elements and functionality. The ultimate goal is to ensure our customers have modern, highly functional websites that follow current best practices and web standards.
If you’re a self-starter who is passionate about front-end development, enjoys troubleshooting and coding on the fly, and can serve as a technical expert on development projects, submit your resume today.
ARI Network Services, Inc. (“ARI”) offers an award-winning suite of SaaS, software tools, and marketing services to help dealers, equipment manufacturers and distributors in selected vertical markets Sell More Stuff!TM – online and in-store. Our innovative products are powered by a proprietary data repository of enriched original equipment and aftermarket electronic content spanning more than 17 million active part and accessory SKUs and 750,000 equipment models. Business is complicated, but we believe our customers’ technology tools don’t have to be. We remove the complexity of selling and servicing new and used vehicle inventory, parts, garments and accessories (PG&A) for customers in the automotive, tire and wheel, powersports, outdoor power equipment, marine, home medical equipment, recreational vehicles, and appliance industries. More than 23,000 dealers, 195 distributors, and 3,360 OEM brands worldwide leverage our web and eCatalog platforms to Sell More Stuff! TM. Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, ARI maintains offices across North America, the Netherlands and India.
- Create elements using expert level HTML5 and CSS3 that can be used across all sites
- Maintain and update existing site elements, components, layouts, etc.
- Excellent understanding of front-end technologies, including the ability to code by hand.
- Excellent understanding of responsive web design, cross-browser/device compatibility, and web standards.
- Familiarity with usability and user experience design.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with other team members.
- Keen analytical skills for troubleshooting and issue resolution
What you should bring…
- Associate’s degree in web and computer programming, front-end design or computer science and/or equivalent experience required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience building responsive websites
- Be self-motivated and accountable to process work efficiently to meet objectives and targets.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Bring innovative ideas to life through web design and development
- Communicate effectively with other teams, both within the Duluth office and across other ARI offices.
- User interface design (UI) and User experience design (UX) is a plus
Please provide a Portfolio of your work.
ARI Network Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer