Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Packaging Engineer at our Plainfield, Indiana, distribution center.
As a Packaging Engineer, You Will Be Responsible For
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
- Coordinating and managing various packaging qualification and lane-qualification projects,
- Establishing a US-centered strategy using off-the-shelf and engineered solutions, and
- Collaborating with Operations, Quality, and Transportation to construct and execute qualification protocols.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in technical packaging engineering & design, with a preferred specialty concentration in perishables.
- You have had at least 1-3 years of experience in a cold-chain packaging engineering role
Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues
Strong professional written and oral communication skills
Experience in participating or leading packaging development projects
Ability and desire to learn new areas of packaging
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office software proficiency, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Professional presentations skills with effectiveness to present to all levels of management and to a customer audience
- The ability to professionally interact with auditors, both internal and external, and manage multiple projects and meet due dates.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.