Typical duties include:
- Analyzing business application requirements
- Writing code, testing, and debugging software applications
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Documenting software specifications and working with the rest of the IT team to develop user training
MMR has served as the industry leader in instrumentation and electrical construction, maintenance and technical services for more than 50 years and is the largest privately-owned open shop electrical and instrumentation contractor in the United States.
MMR offers a competitive benefits package.
MMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Application Development: 2 years (Preferred)