SUMMARY OF DUTIES FOR JUNIOR ESTIMATOR (Take-Off Technician):
Responsiblefor analyzing construction drawings in paper and electronic formats, reviewgeological soils reports, quantification of materials and related laborrequirements. This position is requiredto closely interact with the Estimators and project staff to assist with thetimely and accurate completion of each project estimate.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ANDRESPONSIBILITIES FOR JUNIOR ESTIMATOR (Take-Off Tech):
Otherfunctions may be assigned.
· Accurately set-up project material quantities and related labor inMicrosoft excel.
· Update project takeoff per engineer issued addendums andclarifications
· Use AutoCAD and Agtek to acquire project excavation and othermaterial quantities.
(Companywill train candidates in this area of the job responsibilities, but experienceis preferred)
· Distribute project related information and takeoff to projectestimator and staff.
· Assist Project Estimator with the project scope review and preparationof project estimate.
· Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
SUPERVISORYRESPONSIBILITIES FOR JUNIOR ESTIMATOR (Take-Off Tech):
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JUNIOR ESTIMATOR (Take-Off Tech):
To perform this job successfully, an individual mustbe able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listedbelow are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE FOR JUNIOR ESTIMATOR (Take-Off Tech):
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS FOR JUNIOR ESTIMATOR (Take-Off Tech):
Job Type: Full-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: